ColourMe designs are digitally printed on a choice of two print bases:
* Maximum vibrancy: Flexcite’s matt finish ensures our prints make an impact.
* Versatility: 190gms in weight so suitable for most disciplines.
* Pure comfort: 18% Xtralife Lycra gives garments freedom of movement in its quality stretch.
* A true champion: With 13% Lycra offering a firm stretch coupled with its extra heavyweight to provide true comfort and support.
* Heavy Weight: 250gms in weight for when discretion is fundamental.
* Firmer Stretch: This base has a lower elastane content than FLEX allowing for a firmer stretch to give great support.
* Xtralife Lycra: Titan also offers branded xtralife lycra and excellent shape retention. A perfect fit solution!
Returns cannot be considered on any items that have been cut or processed in any way. Where possible we would advise you to order a sample of your chosen fabric in advance of placing your order. The company only accepts claims by you that are based on a defect in quality or condition of a product or its failure to correspond with the description given in this online shop. Any such claim must be notified to the company within 7 days of purchase. In the event that a fault is accepted by the company the product will be replaced free of charge, subject to availability and provided the product has been returned in the same condition as sent and reasonably packed within 7 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Digitally Printed Fabrics
Regarding printed fabrics and excluding plain or foiled fabrics without a print design. The vast majority of prints supplied by us are produced digitally. This process produces beautifully clear prints with excellent depth of colour. When printing digitally, due to the way the colour is applied, there is always a possibility of fine lines or banding appearing in the print. Shading designs or areas of solid colour are particularly susceptible to this. Whilst every effort is made to provide line free prints we cannot guarantee that your print will be flawless every time. Refunds or reprints will only be offered on orders which we judge fall outside of a commercially acceptable quality given the nature of the process.
Hand Wash using cold water. Do not use detergent, do not scrub and do not soak.
Although most fabrics will perform to a higher standard we recommend customers perform their own tests.
What is Friedmans Minimum Order Policy?
To qualify for a wholesale account and benefit from preferential prices you will be asked upon account registration to accept our miniumum order policy, which is 5 x 10mtr assorted items or 20mtrs of a single item. Any orders placed for less than the agreed values may not be accepted.
If you are unable to meet the wholesale minimum order requirements you are still able to purchase our fabulous fabrics through who stock a large selection of our designs and offer these from as little as 0.50cms.